About Tiger-Rock Martial Arts
Programs for Pre-school, Youth & Adults
- No one sits on the bench... everyone participates! %
- All movements are symmetrical which allows development of both sides of the body and both hemispheres of the brain.
- TKD is fun but also teaches valuable life skills such as self-discipline, power, balance, grace, confidence, and self-defense.
- A positive atmosphere and high energy level in our classes and activities are a key to our success.
- Class atmosphere is FIRM but supercharged with positive energy and our students like it that way.
- Students are taught to keep their minds calm and controlled throughout the sometimes rigorous training sessions.
- A studentís self image is developed by instructors reinforcing positive behaviors.
- Students are taught to move with grace and confidence which also builds positive image.
PRE-SCHOOL CLASSES~~ (3-5 years old)
- Sessions are 30 minutes long.
- The focus is on building concentration and focus skills, as well as teaching awareness of strangers and dangerous situations in a fun environment.
- Learn a subset of the Youth curriculum to make transitioning to the Youth program seamless.
- Classes are held twice a week with the same instructors, the same classmates, and the same routine to help young children adapt to classes.
- Parents are encouraged to watch classes to help them understand what their child is learning in class.
YOUTH CLASSES ~~ (ages 5-13)
- Classes are offered on various days of the week and at various times of the day (see schedule for specific school or club).
- Simply pick the classes that are most convenient for your child to attend.
- Students should come to class 2 to 4 times each week.
- Youth classes are 45 minutes in length.
- Student attendance is monitored to ensure an adequate training schedule and instructor encouragement is given as needed.
ADULTS CLASSES ~~(ages 13 and above)
- Classes are offered on various days of the week and at various times of the day (see schedule for specific ranks).
- You simply pick the classes that are most convenient for you to attend.
- You should come to class 2 to 4 times each week.
- Adult classes are 55 minutes in length.
- Attendance is monitored to ensure an adequate training schedule and instructor encouragement is given as needed.